This is a great way to eliminate stress on the day of your wedding. Our consultation consists of one on one time between you and your stylist/makeup artist. this is the time to discuss your needs on the day of your wedding, as well as your likes and dislikes to find out what suits you best.
If your wedding is in the summer, it is best to book about 7 months in advance, due to the high demand for our services at that time. Any other time of year, we recommend 3-4 months to be sure you get the exact day you need.
This is a hands-on consultation where you and the stylist/makeup artist will play with different looks to determine exactly what you want and what will look best on your wedding day.
This is a great way to get all of the girls together for a day of pampering and finalize all the details for the look of your bridal party. It’s also the best time to get their manicures, pedicures, and facials. This is your big day so enjoy it.
This is one of your biggest days. Photos can affect the way makeup appears, as well as the lighting either indoors or outdoors. Our professionals can help with determining and applying the best makeup combinations appropriate for your wedding day. We have products that can help keep up with weather, rain, and tears, providing a long-lasting flawless look.
- Waxing (Facial & Bikini/Leg Hair): At least 3-5 Days* Facials: At least 7-10 Days
- Massage: 1-3 Days
- Hair Services: Regular maintenance at least 7 Days. (Trim & Coloring)
- New Make Over ( Cut & Coloring): Allow 3-4 Weeks so any changes may be made if necessary, and to allow you to adjust to your new look.
- Nails:1-3 Days prior for any french manicure/pedicure in addition to any nail enhancements (gels, shellacs, or tips)
FOR THE GROOMS AND THE USHERS! LET THE NEW MAN IN YOUR LIFE LOOK HIS BEST AND BE STRESS-FREE.
Men’s Services To Be Done Prior To Wedding Day:
- Hair Cut: 3-5 Days
- Gentleman’s Facial: 5-7 Days
- Massage: 1-3 Days
- Gentleman’s Nail Grooming/ Maintenance Pedicure: 1-3 Days
- Waxing: 3-5 Day