Join Our Team
Our Core Values
- Appreciation – Saying “thank you,” recognition of each other’s workload and specific talents
- Communication – Transparency, approachable, clarity
- Consistency – One guideline (same for everyone, day after day, continuum)
- Leadership – Lead by example, nurturing, accountability
- Teamwork – Coming together, working toward a common goal, being willing to help out a co-worker, compromise for the bigger picture
Our Mission Statement
To create a seamless guest experience with an exceptional spa and salon service. To help each team member realize their finest work and exceed their financial goals.
- A Life. We provide schedule flexibility, time off, personal consideration, and the type of family atmosphere that large chain or cookie-cutter salons simply can’t offer. We want our Spa and Salon technicians, front desk, and management to have a fulfilling, happy, and productive life outside of work.
- Education Opportunities. Appearance Day Spa provides in-house training in-house and on location at our brand partners’ advanced workshops so you can continue to hone your skills, further your career, and be the best you can be.
- Paid Vacation. For all full-time employees working a 35-hour workweek. A rested team member is a happy team member, and a happy team member makes for happy guests.
- Product & Service Discounts. The usual perks of working at a salon, but with amazing products and treatments: the very best in the industry.
Ready to go from ordinary to extraordinary? Fill out and submit the following application or call us to set up an appointment to meet with us in the salon.