Keeping You & Our Team Safe
Appearance Day Spa is committed to guest safety during Covid-19. In support of safety first, we have committed to the following procedures:
- When you arrive, you may walk in without calling first. Arrive at the time of your appointment, no sooner, no later.
- Please bring in as little as possible (keys, form of payment, and cell phone).
- We will check your temperature upon arrival and ask you if you have any recent exposure, symptoms, or travel.
- We ask you to sanitize your hands before heading to your service.
- Please keep your mask on at all times, unless your provider instructs you to remove it for the purpose of a facial or massage.
- Please remember all gratuities are appreciated, especially in these times, and must be made in cash to the provider as we no longer accept tips on credit cards.
- A 24-hour cancellation policy is in effect. Our staff depend on their income and no shows cannot be replaced, and potential income is lost. Please call 24-hours in advance in the event you must cancel to avoid being charged for the service. We realize emergencies happen, in the event you become sick the day of your appointment or have an emergency, give us as much notice as possible.
- All tools, stations, chairs, seating areas and doors will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected each day and between guests.
- We are also disinfecting bathrooms, doors, handles, and othere surfaces every two hours.
- We are wearing masks for our mutual protection.
- If we are sick or symptomatic, we are staying home.
- We are getting tested and vaccinated for Covid 19 regularly.
Thank you for your past and continued support of Dutchess County’s Appearance Salon and Day Spa.